Thursday, May 5, 2016

Glitches

Ones and Zeros are my life
They fill the room with all their might.
My mind is filled with lines of code.
I swear I could just explode.

Google is a name
My future workplace
To code and make
Oh, the things I can create!

Tech is spreading,
no more sledding
all I know I could be shredding.

Dreams not always come true
which makes you blue
you can't see though
and what you do
is eat your stew
and bills are due
you life has flew
and what you do
is sit and hear the tick
of the clock that makes you fell like a stick
and watch the time go by.

No one wants that
even the guy in the hat
that says you're a rat
Doesn't know what you have inside.

The smallest voices could make an impact
but all you have to do is ignore
ignore the fact
that you are stacked
with all these words
that could make your life go splat

What they don't know
you are packed
with ideas
that could change technology in in the future.

Go to Google
Become what you want
run as far as you can
so that no one can catch you.





No comments:

Post a Comment